Click on the button below to register online:
Payment by credit card is available through the registration online. We accept VISA and MasterCard
Until 18th January
From 19th January until 5th April 2018
From 6th April 2018
|Rheumatologists||550,00 US $||600,00 US $||650,00 US $|
|Related professionals||500,00 US $||550,00 US $||600,00 US $|
|Trainees and Students||250,00 US $||280,00 US $||300,00 US $|
|Trainee with Accepted Abstracts||120,00 US $|
*Exhibitors Extra Pass: 200,00 US $
*Duplicate On Site: 50,00 US $
Registration fee includes
- Admission to the entire PANLAR 2018 Congress, Access to Pre-Congress, Access to the exhibition, Conference materials including delegate badge and a conference bag, Coffee and Tea on schedule breaks, certificate of attendance and/or participation.
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and mailed to the Congress Secretariat KENES GROUP – email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Until 18th January 2018 – Registration fee less US$ 50.00 administration fee.
- After 19th January 2018 or no show: No refund.
Methods of payment
Full payment must be received before the corresponding registration deadlines to benefit from early/pre onsite registration rates. To facilitate processing, participants must clearly indicate in all remittances their name, address and registration number.
All payments must be made in USD in the name of KENES GROUP by:
- Credit Card: Payment by credit card is available only through the online form. We accept VISA and MasterCard.
- Bank Transfer: you can make the payment via bank transfer, on this case you must send copy of the bank transfer to email@example.com and a copy of this registration form fully completed. Please ensure that the name of the Meeting PANLAR 2018 of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
Full payment must be received before the corresponding registration deadlines to benefit from early/pre onsite registration rates.
Bank charges are responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Address: Avda. Felipe II 12, 28009 Madrid. España
Account nr.: 0182 5502 5720 1260 2034
IBAN #: ES67 0182 5502 5720 1260 2034
SWIFT CODE: BBVAESMM
The meeting organizers cannot accept liability for personal injuries sustained, or for loss or damage of property belonging to meeting participants, either during, or as a result of the meeting. Please check the validity of your own insurance.